Our “concept to completion” Business Development Process can help you get your part produced on-time and on-budget.
- It begins with a preliminary discussion about your needs
- You provide a detailed drawing, specifications and/or sample part to guide us as we determine production complexity and costs
- New Boston RTM completes our proprietary checklist to ensure an accurate assessment of the job requirements to complete a finished part
- You receive a comprehensive proposal from New Boston RTM, including all costs and schedules
- Your quality part is delivered as promised
The production process we use will be determined by your needs.
New Boston RTM pricing is highly competitive in the industry. Once we’ve determined the best production method for your needs, we make every effort to look for cost savings to help with your bottom line, provided we maintain the high quality you deserve.
Partial Tool Amortization Benefit
One of the truly significant benefits of working with New Boston RTM is our Tool Amortization option. If you’d like more information, be sure to mention it to Mike when you call for a quote.